the GazettE 10th Anniversary THE DECADE Thanks Mail

Tuesday, April 24, 2012


These are the messages from the members that you got today when you had registered for the PS Mobile member mail magazine. Sorry for the clumsy wording.


[RUKI]Finally we have reached 10 years.I think that saying something like "thanks to everyone" would be superficial words in such a moment.Because I think that we will be able to show you more and more stimulating things from now on,let's dream the same dream from now on together, too. Thank you.

[Uruha]Thank you for the 10th Anniversary live,I am thankful for the 10 years we were walking with everyone of you andI think that with great care we will be able to go on for the next 10 years, thank you for today.

[Aoi]Truly thank you to those who gathered today for us, "the GazettE"!And again, to all those who couldn't come, thank you for always supporting "the GazettE"!If I think about it, really many things happened from the time 10 years ago when five young rotten guys from the country side met by some sort of fate until they were loved by everyone like this.Even if we were seized by the neck at our office/company sometimeswe were also able to laugh at the stupid stories together with everyone.When there are fun things, there are naturally also irritating things.Even so I think the fact that we were able to continue like this for 10 years was certainly because all the members love "the GazettE" as much as all the fans do, too.I hope that from now on we are included in the Home called "the GazettE" forever and that in the future we will exist close to someone.I am thankful from the bottom of my heart to have reached the 3rd March for the 10th time.Really thank you so much.

[REITA]Thank god, we have reached the 10th year!Really thank you very much!Also from now on, I want to watch over all of you who are getting older.Please also watch over me!The road that lies in front of us is still long. Let's walk on it together!!

[Kai]Year 10 is a huge turning point.I have nothing but words of thanks.Please treat us, the GazettE, favourably from now on, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment